Reservation and Fee Policy
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH ABSTRACT
Technical Education - Enhancement of tuition fees in Government and Aided Polytechnics and D.Pharmacy Institutions and Private Unaided Polytechnics and Private Unaided D. Pharmacy Institutions of the State from the academic year 2018-19 â Orders â Issued.
HIGHER EDUCATION (TE) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 138 Dated: 09-07-2018 Read the following:
1. Representations received from the AP Private Engineering Colleges Management Association, dt.30.01.2018. 2. GORt No.69, Higher Education (TE) Dept., Dt.17.4.2018. 3. From the Spl. CTE, AP Letter No.H/1955/2016, Dt.27.04.2018. 4. From the Spl. CTE., AP., Lr.No.H/1955/2016, dt.02.07.2018.
- In the reference 1st read above, the Management Association of AP Private Polytechnics has requested the Government to enhance the Tuition fee and other Fee chargeable in Polytechnics and Institutions in the state from the Academic Year 2017-18, appealing that the infrastructure and staff structure of the Polytechnics is similar and on par with the infrastructure and staff requirements of Engineering Colleges.
- In the reference 2nd read above, on the request of the Special Commissioner of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Government have constitute a Committee to study and recommend the fee structure to Government for Diploma courses offered in Government and Private Un aided Polytechnics including D. Pharmacy courses.
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Chairman and the Special Commissioner of Technical Education has stated that after detailed deliberations and examining all factors such as AICTE norms, AICTE requisites for Institutions, inflation rate and the request of Managements Association of Andhra Pradesh Private Polytechnics, the Committee has proposed to enhance the tuition fee per candidate per annum in Government, Aided Polytechnics and D.Pharmacy Colleges from Rs.3,800/- to Rs.4,700/- , in Private UnaidedPolytechnics from Rs.15,500/- to 31,000/- and in Private Unaided D. Pharmacy Institutions from Rs.17,000/- to 31,000/-
- Government after careful examination of the recommendations of the committee have decided to enhance the fee structure in the Government Aided Polytechnics and Government D. Pharmacy Colleges, in Private Unaided Polytechnics and Private Unaided D. Pharmacy Institutions keeping in view of improving the infrastructure facilities and providing quality education and Diploma students and the annual inflation rate. Accordingly, the following fee structure is hereby ordered from the academic year 2018-19 onwards for the Government and Aided Polytechnics and D. Pharmacy Colleges and Private Unaided Polytechnics and D. Pharmacy Institutions imparting Diploma education in the State: -
- The Special Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada shall take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
ADITYA NATH DAS, SPECIAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENTTo: The Special Commissioner of Technical Education, AP., Vijayawada. The Secretary, State Board of Technical Education & Training, A.P., Vijayawada. Copy to: P.S to Honâble Minister for Human Resource Development. P.S to Special Chief Secretary to Government, Higher Education Department. SF/SC.
//FORWARDED BY ORDER//